2.7. ACCOUNT FUNCTIONS
CHAPTER 2. HOW DO I USE WEBHOST MANAGER?
8. Enter the maximum bandwidth in megabytes allowed by the account in the Bandwidth Limit field.
9. Click on the default cPanel theme for the account in the Cpanel Theme field.
10. If this is an IP account, you can choose what available IP address is used from the IP Address drop down
11. Click on the
The skeleton directory is the directory template that is used to create all new accounts any files that are placed
in the skeleton directory are automatically copied into new accounts. For example, if you placed an index.html
file in the /public html folder in your skeleton directory, all new accounts will have that automatically include
To display the skeleton directory path:
1. Click on the Skeleton Directory link in the Account Functions menu.
2. The skeleton directory path is now displayed.
Terminate an account
You can terminate old or problematic accounts at any time. Terminating a problematic account should be a last
resort you can always suspend an account until the problems are resolved. Refer to page 29 for more information.
To terminate an account:
1. Click on the Terminate an Account link in the Account Functions menu.
2. Click on the required domain or user name in the displayed list and click on the
the user name function if a user has several different accounts, all of which need to be terminated.