2.7. ACCOUNT FUNCTIONS
CHAPTER 2. HOW DO I USE WEBHOST MANAGER?
Modify an account
You can modify many account details at any time. You can modify the domain and user name, cPanel theme,
maximum email and FTP accounts, and other items. You can also modify an account's details by changing
packages refer to page 27 for more information.
To modify an account:
1. Click on the Modify an Account link in the Account Functions menu.
2. Click on the required domain or user name in the displayed list and click on the
3. Edit the displayed fields as required. Refer to page 25 for a description of each field, if required.
4. Click on the
Upgrade or downgrade an account
You can modify an account by upgrading or downgrading the package used for the account. This enables you to
make wide ranging changes quickly and consistently according to your pricing and package structure.
To upgrade or downgrade an account:
1. Click on the Upgrade / Downgrade an Account link in the Account Functions menu.
2. Click on the domain or user name in the displayed list and click on the
3. Click on the new plan in the displayed list and click on the
Note: Changing plans does not modify CGI access and does not affect whether they have an IP or not.