2.7. ACCOUNT FUNCTIONS
CHAPTER 2. HOW DO I USE WEBHOST MANAGER?
Suspend or unsuspend an account
WebHost Manager enables you to suspend problematic accounts. Suspension simply means that no web site pages
are served to accounts, no FTP connections are accepted, and all email is blocked. Suspension is the first step
in dealing with problematic accounts. If the problems can not be resolved, the account needs to be terminated
refer to page 26 for more information.
To suspend or unsuspend an account:
1. Click on the Suspend or Unsuspend an Account link in the Account Functions menu.
2. Click on the required domain or user name in the displayed list and click on the
List suspended accounts
You can list all of the suspended accounts on your server at any time.
To list suspended accounts:
1. Click on the List Suspended Accounts link in the Account Functions menu.
2. A list of suspended accounts is now displayed.
Modify Suspended Account page
The Suspended Account page is the HTML page that account holders will see when they attempt to log in to
their account. You can modify the default page to appear however you want.
To modify the Suspended Account page:
1. Create an HTML page that appears exactly how you want it to appear.
2. Click on the Modify Suspended Account Page link in the Account Functions menu.
3. Copy and paste the HTML code of your modified page over the content of the default Suspended Account
page and click on the