2.7. ACCOUNT FUNCTIONS
CHAPTER 2. HOW DO I USE WEBHOST MANAGER?
You can alter how much disk space an account can use in the Quota Editor at any time.
Note: If all of your account's quota amounts are listed as zero, which you know as incorrect, then your quota.user
file is probably corrupt. Run the script at /scripts/fixquotas.
To alter an account's disk space quota:
1. Click on the Quota Modification link in the Account Functions menu.
2. Enter the new quota amount next to the required account in the Quota field and click on the
3. Repeat the procedure for multiple accounts.
Account password modification
You can change an account's password at any time, usually when the account holder can not remember their
To change an account's password:
1. Click on the Password Modification link in the Account Functions menu.
2. Click on the required domain or user name in the displayed list and click on the