2.7. ACCOUNT FUNCTIONS
CHAPTER 2. HOW DO I USE WEBHOST MANAGER?
Email all users
WebHost Manager enables you to send an email to all users on your server at any time. By default this email
only goes to direct account holders, but you can specify that the email should be sent to all reseller accounts as
To email all users:
1. Click on the Email all users link in the Account Functions menu.
2. Click on the Click Here to Attempt to Guess... link at the top of the window to have WebHost Manager
guess the email addresses of accounts that have not entered an email address, if required.
3. Enter the name, email address, and subject of this email in the From Name, From Email, and Subject
4. Enter the email in the main display area.
5. Click on the Send Email to Reseller's Customers tick box if you want to send this email to reseller's
clients as well as your own clients, if required.
6. Click on the
Display all accounts
WebHost Manager can display a summary list of active and inactive accounts at any time. Inactive accounts are
by definition suspended; active accounts are by definition not suspended.
To display all accounts:
1. Click on the Show Active and Inactive Accounts link in the Account Functions menu.
2. A list of all active and inactive accounts is now displayed.
Change account ownership
Occasionally an account may be listed as belonging to one reseller when it actually belongs to another. WebHost
Manager enables you to change the ownership of an account from one reseller to another at any time.
To change account ownership:
1. Click on the Change ownership of an account link in the Account Functions menu.
2. Click on the required domain or user name in the displayed list and click on the
3. Click on the correct owner in the available drop down list and click on the