2.7. ACCOUNT FUNCTIONS
CHAPTER 2. HOW DO I USE WEBHOST MANAGER?
Unsuspend all accounts that exceed bandwidth
All accounts that exceed their specified bandwidth maximum will receive a Bandwidth Exceeded message whenever
they try to log on to their account. You can unsuspend all accounts that exceed bandwidth until the next
bandwidth check (bandwidth checks occur once per day).
To unsuspend all accounts that exceed bandwidth:
1. Click on the Unsuspend all bandwidth exceeders link in the Account Functions menu.
2. Read the message and click on the
Fix insecure CGI permissions
If you are having problems with SuExec and CGI permissions, you can use this function to fix the permissions in
suexec log for your cgi scripts.
Note: You may need to use this function again after attempting to use an insecure CGI script if the directory
containing the scripts has insecure permissions.
To fix insecure CGI permissions:
1. Click on the Fix insecure permissions on cgi scripts. (requires suexec) link in the Account Functions
2. A status message is now displayed.
WebHost Manager enables you to list all subdomains on your server at any time. This function will display all
subdomains and parked domains, sorted by domain name.
To list all subdomains:
1. Click on the List SubDomains link in the Account Functions menu.