CHAPTER 2. HOW DO I USE WEBHOST MANAGER?
Packages enables you to create your own custom web hosting packages and are a critical function in WebHost
Manager. These packages form the core service of your web hosting business, and your pricing structure needs
to be carefully thought out. WebHost Manager helps you in this process by allowing you to customize a large
number of parameters, from disk space and bandwidth to the number of sub domains and MySQL databases, as
well as specifying whether CGI, shell access, and what cPanel default theme are provided.
To add a package:
1. Click on the Add a New Package link in the Packages menu.
2. Enter the name of the package and the maximum disk space the account can occupy in the Package Name
and Quota fields.
3. Indicate whether SSL access is allowed in the Shell Access tick box.
4. Enter the maximum number of items allowed in the Max Ftp Accounts, Max Email Accounts, Max
Email Lists, Max SQL Databases, and Max Sub Domains fields.
Note: Enter the text unlimited if you do not want to place a limit on any particular item.
5. Indicate whether this account is an IP address or not in the Ip tick box. If ticked, all accounts created with
this package can not use a domain name.
6. Indicate whether CGI access and Frontpage Extensions are allowed in the CGI Access and Frontpage
Extentions tick boxes.
7. Enter the maximum bandwidth in megabytes allowed by the account in the Bandwidth Limit field.
8. Click on the default cPanel theme for the account in the Cpanel Theme field.
9. Click on the
Delete a package
You can delete packages that are no longer necessary.
To delete a package:
1. Click on the Delete Packages link in the Packages menu.