CHAPTER 2. HOW DO I USE WEBHOST MANAGER?
The MySQL area enables you to repair a database, change passwords, and show what MySQL processes are in
Reset the MySQL root password
You can reset your MySQL root password using WebHost Manager. This function should only be used if you are
unable to change the password and have received a permission denied error.
Try to reset the password using the Set MySQL Root Password function first before following this procedure.
Refer to page 15 for more information.
To reset the MySQL root password:
1. Click on the Reset MySQL Root Password link in the MySQL menu.
2. Enter the new password in the field provided and click on the
Repair a database
You can attempt to repair a MySQL database using WebHost Manager. The function checks each table for errors
and attempts to fix them.
To repair a database:
1. Click on the Repair a DataBase link in the MySQL menu.
2. Click on the database that you want to repair in the displayed list and click on the
3. A status list is displayed, stating which tables have been checked and the result.