CHAPTER 2. HOW DO I USE WEBHOST MANAGER?
You can use WebHost Manager to change the password of any MySQL user or database on your server.
To change a user or database password:
1. Click on the Change an User or Database Password link in the MySQL menu.
2. Click on the required database or user name in the list
3. Enter the new password in the New Password field and click on the
Show MySQL processes
WebHost Manager can create a list of all of the currently active MySQL processes on your server, including the
user name, command being used, its state, and general information.
Refer to page 24 for more information about viewing general server and system processes.
To show MySQL processes:
1. Click on the Show MySQL Processes link in the MySQL menu.
2. A list of currently used processes is displayed.