2.14. IP FUNCTIONS
CHAPTER 2. HOW DO I USE WEBHOST MANAGER?
Reserved IP addresses
WebHost Manager enables you to reserve IP addresses so that they will not be used when automatically assigning
IP addresses to new accounts. (This only applies to new accounts that are created using the Ip tick box refer
to page 25 for more information.)
To show or edit reserved IP addresses:
1. Click on the Show/Edit Reserved Ips link in the Ip Functions menu.
2. A list of current IP addresses is displayed. Reserved IP addresses have a tick in the tick box next to the
3. Click on the tick box next to the address to reserve or unreserve the address and click on the
Show IP address usage
You can display a list of all of the IP addresses on your server and what domain names they point to.
To show IP address usage:
1. Click on the Show IP Address Usage link in the Ip Functions menu.
2. A list of IP addresses and associated domains is now displayed.