CHAPTER 2. HOW DO I USE WEBHOST MANAGER?
The cPanel4 area contains a variety of miscellaneous features that help you to manage cPanel accounts.
Reset a Shopping Cart
You can refresh a shopping cart that is not resetting by itself. This command is only designed to be used with
the shopping cart scripts that come pre installed with cPanel.
To reset a shopping cart:
1. Click on the Reset a Shopping Cart link in the cPanel4 menu.
2. Click on the domain name with the problem shopping cart and click on the
Upgrade to the latest version
Upgrading to the latest version of cPanel is as simple as clicking on a button.
To upgrade to the latest version of cPanel:
1. Click on the Upgrade To Latest Version link in the cPanel4 menu.
2. Click on the
Reset a Mailman password
You can change the password for any Mailman mailing list on your server, usually when a user has forgotten their
own Mailman password.
To reset a Mailman password:
1. Click on the Reset a Mailman Password link in the cPanel4 menu.
2. Click on the Mailman user from the available list.