IN HOUSE APPLICATION PROCEDURE GUIDELINES
FOR SHORT TERM TRAVEL PRODUCTS
GENERAL PROCESSING OF APPLICATIONS:
1. Application and proper payment are received. The application is date stamped when received
2. Certificate Administration verifies the correct premium and the requested effective date.
3. Certificate Administration enters information in the system and deposits the check or debits
the credit card for payment of premium.
4. The short term travel products require no medical underwriting because they are automatic
issue. However, if improper premium is mailed, the credit card will not process or the
applicant does not meet the eligibility requirements, the application will be returned to the
applicant or producer.
5. A fulfillment kit is processed by Certificate Administration and mailed to the insured's address
listed on the application. The fulfillment kit includes: an I.D. card, introduction letter and
claim forms (for many products, online fulfillment is also available).
6. Approximately 30 days before expiration, notification is sent to the insured. If the insured
elects to continue coverage and the original plan is ExPatriot Plus, the coverage period may
be extended (renewed). For most short term products, the coverage cannot be extended,
however, a new coverage period may be purchased. The original writing producer will
automatically receive credit.
7. Commissions are paid on the 10
of the month for the previous month's earned premium.
Commission checks are issued regardless of the amount of the earned premium.
Our partners:Jsp Web Hosting Unlimited Web Hosting Cheapest Web Hosting Java Web Hosting Web Templates Best Web Templates PHP Mysql Web Hosting Interland Web Hosting Cheap Web Hosting PHP Web Hosting Tomcat Web Hosting Quality Web Hosting Best Web Hosting Mac Web Hosting
Lunarwebhost.net Business web hosting division of Vision Web Hosting Inc. All rights reserved