As prescribed in 15.408(k), insert the following clause:
Notification of Ownership Changes (Oct 1997)
(a) The Contractor shall make the following notifications in writing:
(1) When the Contractor becomes aware that a change in its ownership has occurred, or
is certain to occur, that could result in changes in the valuation of its capitalized assets in
the accounting records, the Contractor shall notify the Administrative Contracting Officer
(ACO) within 30 days.
(2) The Contractor shall also notify the ACO within 30 days whenever changes to asset
valuations or any other cost changes have occurred or are certain to occur as a result of
a change in ownership.
(b) The Contractor shall
(1) Maintain current, accurate, and complete inventory records of assets and their costs;
(2) Provide the ACO or designated representative ready access to the records upon
(3) Ensure that all individual and grouped assets, their capitalized values, accumulated
depreciation or amortization, and remaining useful lives are identified accurately before
and after each of the Contractor s ownership changes; and
(4) Retain and continue to maintain depreciation and amortization schedules based on
the asset records maintained before each Contractor ownership change.
(c) The Contractor shall include the substance of this clause in all subcontracts under
this contract that meet the applicability requirement of FAR 15.408(k).
(End of clause)
I.5 FAR 52.216 18 ORDERING (OCT 1995)
(a) Any supplies and services to be furnished under this contract shall be ordered by
issuance of Delivery Orders or Task Orders by the individuals or activities designated in
the Schedule. Such orders may be issued from date of award through expiration of the
contract including all options.